Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Review of Nike D-Tack Demolition Lineman Gloves

Originally submitted at The Sports Authority

Designed to offer essential protection during battle without slowing you down, these lightweight, flexible Nike® D-Tack Demolition Lineman gloves feature a textured leather palm that provides exceptional grip and durability. The contoured, segmented foam padding on the back ensures both protect...


Reccomended

By Scumdog from South Royalton, VT on 11/3/2007

 

5out of 5

Pros: Good Grip, Breathable, Excellent Protection, Comfortable

Best Uses: Defensive linemen, Game Day, Practice, Offencive linemen, Center

Describe Yourself: Semi-pro

I'm a center, with very small hands, and I wouldn't have been able to snap effectively without these gloves. The tackification wore off after about eight weeks, I'm ordering my second pair.

(legalese)

No comments: